As everyone’s season comes to an end, M2 is gearing up for next year. Make sure you look good while bundled up with some sharp M2 winter kits. Lets face it, we really didn’t see a summer this year either so this is almost year round gear.
Voler has some new items to keep you warm with their “Artico” line of cycling shorts and knickers. We have access to insulated and lightweight arm warmers to keep the cold and sun off all the time.
Samples are available in the studio to try on through November 29th, but please, try on before working out. Proper decorum at M2.
To order click here.
You might order your winter gear now and the tri-gear at a later date. I recommend the following items:
- Long-sleeve jersey – essential winter gear – can be used most all of the year
- Thermal vest if you are an early morning rider
- Wind vest (lighter than thermal vest) if not so early morning rider and good for foggy summer rides
- Bib Knickers for guys if you don’t want to wear knee warmers
- Short-sleeve jersey – can also be ordered later
- Bib shorts guys – ladies might prefer non-bib for pit-stops
If we get order in by end of November we have the gear end of January. Regarding tri-gear, it would be good to take advantage of the sizing samples while we have them.
Order Deadline is November 29th.