Gold Pass Membership:
Our most popular membership is the all inclusive Gold Pass: unlimited cycling classes, use of the Alter G, Treadmill, and fitness equipment, all hours access.
- $349 for 3 month membership, $100/month thereafter
- Add $25/month and enjoy access to the Alter G
- Weekly rides with the M2 Training Group, $25/month. Rides vary in distance and difficulty, all abilities welcomed, points of departure include SF, Mill Valley, Marin. Newer riders are encouraged to participate in an M2 Ride Skills Clinic
Gold Pass Members enjoy these benefits:
- 3 month membership, unlimited classes
- All day access to the Alter G Trainer
- All day access to Vasa Ergometer
- All day access to our new high-speed treadmill and exercise equipment
- Option to join M2 weekend rides
Cycling Class Packages:
Members that anticipate training once per week on average, might find these class options attractive.
- 15 Class package : $250 use in 20 weeks ($16/class)
- 10 class package : $190 use in 12 weeks ($19/class)
- 5 class package : $100 use in 7 weeks ($20/class)
- Drop-in : $25
Alter G Trainer Passes
Runners who only wish to use the Alter G Trainer have these options:
- Monthly Pass unlimited use – 1st month $150, $100 month thereafter.
- 10 Session Pass $200
- Drop-in session $30
Shop & Compare:
How much do your cycling classes cost per month?
$250? $350? More?
Do you have to hassle with lugging your bike to and fro? Christian Vande Velde on smart indoor cycling: See YouTube video.
Do you have access to a flexible class schedule or are you locked into a use it or lose it time slot?
Does your facility include access to cutting edge technology such as the Alter-G Trainer?
At M2 Revolution, Gold Pass members enjoy all of the above for $100/month – power-based training, flexible schedule, and Alter G Trainer.
Instruction – includes classes taught by M2, two-time professional Ironman Canada Champion
At M2 Revolution, we focus on training methodology using relevant performance technology tools. We were the first to practice power-based training in SF, and now we are the first to offer our members access to the Alter G Trainer.