Michael McCormack (M2) has been coaching cyclists and triathletes for over 20 years. Riders at M2’s pioneering training studio, M2 Revolution, have the unique ability to accurately measure power output using best in their class Cyclops Indoor Cycles.
The rider, athlete, or fitness enthusiast that practices M2’s proven training methodology will have no choice but to realize significant improvement in fitness, as the wattage numbers will clearly attest (so too will improved pecking order in your regular ride group).
M2 Training features varied workouts organized into systematic progressive overload – essential ingredients for optimizing improvement and making the process mentally stimulating.
Smart training for measured improvement.
The most technologically advanced Indoor Cycles
- Accurate and consistent measurement of power/work effort = fitness numbers that can be trusted.
We reviewed other indoor cycles but were not convinced as to the reliability of the power measurement.
- Precise position adjustability. The CycleOps is micro-adjustable down to the millimeter. You can dial in any position with exactitude on these snazzy bikes.
- Standard fare spin bikes and indoor cycles offer very limited adjustability (push-pin jumps in height, height and fore/aft do not operate independently, etc.) thus compromising comfort and the integrity of your work effort.
- Computrainer riders listen up! Ride your exact bike position without the hassle of lugging your bike around and then having to set it up and break it down for every workout.
- Wider platform better allows out of the saddle and sprint work.
The CycleOps eliminates all of this hassle while allowing you to ride in whatever your optimal position might be. NO setting up and breaking down of your bike each time.
An inviting workout environment at a convenient location in the heart of San Francisco.
M2 Revolution is centrally located at 1440 Bush Street, between Van Ness and Polk. Visitors will find easy street parking and an inexpensive parking garage a half a block from the front door.
Inside the doors of M2 one discovers an attractive workout environment – a large open space with a 50 foot panel of windows providing abundant natural light, industrial chic exposed brick walls, 20 foot ceilings – this is not your stuffy gym environment or closet spin room.
- Vasa Ergometer and swim benches
- Light weights, exercise balls
- Top notch sound system
- Shower facilities
We provide top-notch, comprehensive cycling and fitness services – we encourage you to compare our value proposition.
- Expert instruction.
- The most technologically advanced bikes – forget about cheesy gym spin bikes.
- Convenience – no need to lug your bike, set it up, etc.
- Save your bike at home.
- Attractively priced training options to match your training needs.
- Monthly memberships at $100/month – shop and compare.
- Massage & Bodywork services available in-house.
- Professional Bike Mechanic and Repair onsite.