With another successful year at M2 for our training group, capped off with athletes competing at the 70.3 and Ironman World Championships, and even more reaching their personal records in all distances, M2 is planning out the 2013 version. Big things for next year building off our regular group platform, adding events, and additional services to help get you to your first big race, or new goals for the new season!
Ironman Lake Tahoe is of course the major event for most of the Bay Area’s long distance athletes, and M2 will have a program for that, but there are many great races that need attention as well. Take a few moments to let us know your race schedule for next year to insure we build them into the group, and we can find your training/race partners too.
Some basics on M2’s Endurance Group Training:
– Unlimited access to M2 Studio and CycleOps Power based classes
– Alter-G, High-Speed Treadmill and Computrainer Reservation Options
– TRX Suspension Training
– Vasa Swim Trainers and Ergometers
– Weekend Coached Rides and Runs with designated group leaders. Routes and maps detailed by Thursday mornings.
– Monthly training plans customized for your event
– Group Forum/Message board for advice and support
– Anecdotal motivational stories from your own M2
– Special training events/camps throughout the year
– Discounts on Auto/Bike Insurance, RunningWareouse.com, CycleOps/Powertaps, Garmin Watches
Full breakdown of M2 services here: http://m2rev.blogspot.com/2012/02/m2-programs-and-services.html
Come join us on Friday, November 9th at 6:00 pm for our Happy Hour to learn more about how M2 can help you attain your 2013 goals!